Wednesday 9 April 2014

Fairy Ring

Remember the fairy ring I stitched all the way back in November? Well, I thought I'd reinterpret the design in lino print. Sadly though, the prints have been languishing in a folder rather than being shared here, due to my being at School five days a week and general laziness. Today, however, I have a new lease of inspiration, and so am finally sharing the fairy ring here. I'm raring to go on Milk Thistle (the third artist's book in the series I'm creating), and once my studio paperwork is out of the way over Easter, I have plans for crewel work fuzzy thistles, 60s floral prints and beaded violets and pansies. Speaking of which, I'll go and get on with my Victorian beadwork violets in front of some Mad Men.


My Away With The Fairies lino print is available to purchase on Etsy right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment