Monday 25 May 2015

Participate Potion

Yesterday at DIY Cultures I had so many fascinating conversations with fellow creatives. I also made a bit of cash! It reminded me of the importance of participation and networking. And so, this week, I have simply stitched the phrase "Turn up" (because decisions are made by those who do!) for #secretsofselfpreservation. I accompanied the words with the last Stitch Witch badge left over from the fair, as a memento of the perfect end to my week.










Remember you can get involved too, via the hashtag #secretsofselfpreservation, by writing about a simple way you plan to, or already do, take care of yourself. Alternatively, you can create your own embroidered (or written on paper) potion - just remember to include the hashtag #secretsofselfpreservation along with your snaps of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment