Tuesday 18 September 2012

Poesie Grenadine - the "brand"!


Here for your viewing pleasure is the preview of the Poesie Grenadine shop! I will be selling pop punk/riot girl brooches, jeans/jacket patches, and original fine art embroidery which has featured on this blog.

The shop is scheduled to open next week, or whenever my new credit card arrives (I'm just about to head off to the bank to order it now!)

Here are my current patch designs, which will be made to order in a colour combination of your choice:



I'm lucky enough to have a Dad who is also an accomplished photographer, and he very kindly took some product shots of the first three brooch designs for me:

"THUNDER THIGHS ARE GO" brooch






"Abject Loveliness" brooch





"Femmeinist" brooch









Hope to catch some of you talented art and craft makers/consumers over on Etsy soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment