Tuesday 30 October 2012

The Big Move

I regret to inform everyone who has followed and supported this blog over the past year that I will shortly be moving to pastures new. I'm in the process of archiving all my Blogger posts over at http://poesiegrenadine.com/, and will be posting over there from now on.

I chose Wordpress to host my domain because I really like the design, it integrates with Significant Seams's blog, anyone can follow my blog (not just people who use that particular blogging platform), and it's a lot less glitchy than Blogger.

That's not to say I haven't loved using this blog. Your feedback and encouragement has always been overwhelmingly brilliant, and it's been wonderful being able to share my artistic endeavours with you.

But I've been slacking with posts a bit, and I think I need a change, a fresh new design, and to approach blogging a bit more "professionally".

Many many thanks for all your kind words, and hope to see a few of you over on Wordpress,

Kate xxx





No comments:

Post a Comment