Saturday 14 November 2015

Now Taking Christmas Commissions

Last Christmas time I had the pleasure of embroidering some song lyrics of special significance for a lovely couple. I would like to offer these services to you; the lyrics below cost £40, and I can embroider lyrics, a poem, a quote, or even a special handwritten note, all in the font/style of your choice. Price depends on size and number of words, but I can post the finished embroidery to you, or if you are London based you can come to pick it up or I can deliver it in person. If you would be interested in commissioning a bespoke gift please contact me at katerolison@googlemail.com, with size, words, and the sort of font you would like, and I will get back to you with a reasonable quote. I look forward to hearing from you.

Below are some other examples of hand stitched text I have made to give you some ideas for your commission. Many thanks,
Kate x







No comments:

Post a Comment